Sunday, January 17, 2010

Prayer for Today


Here's something i am dying to share.I'm sharing with you "A Prayer for Today" by W. Heartstill Wilson.

This is the beginning of a new day.
God has given me this day to use as i will.
I can waste it or use it for good, but what i do today is important, because i am exchanging a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever, leaving in its place something that i have traded for it.
I want it to be gain, and not loss, good and not evil; success and not failure, in order that i shall not regret the price i have paid for it.
This day is all we have . Is there someone to whom an act of kindness not tomorrow but today could make a world of difference?
Today, whether we spend it well or throw it away, will be gone tomorrow.What is there to do that is worth our effort?

No comments:

Post a Comment