Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jump Brother Jump Sister

The African Impala can jump to a height of over 10 feet and can cover a distance of 30 feet or even more. That's a pretty amazing move for an animal, yet these amazing, extraordinary creature can be enclosed in a zoo with a 3 foot high wall. Wonder why?

These high jumping animal won't dare make a jump and set himself free from the zoo because it cannot see where its feet will land. Wow! i can relate to that kind of mindset! A few years ago i was like that impala. Scared to take a leap towards success and freedom. It was because i am engulfed with fear and so i stayed on my comfort zone but unhappy.

But now i have freed my self from the enclosure of life that tries to entrap me. I took a leap of faith! I jump out from my zoo and out into life of excellence. Though i cant see where my feet will land i made the decision to make a move because i have faith in the God i know who is for me.

Faith is dwelling where you want to go, focusing on what you want to happen.
Fear is dwelling on what you don't want to happen.

Now, where is your mind dwelling? Remember, you are made for excellence. Make a move! Have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment