Friday, May 4, 2012

South Side Foot Ball Club

I tried to turn my eyes from South Side FC but though i have tried , my heart stays with them. There are time that i wanted to give them up for reasons i can enumerate like monitary, time and more like more (he he he) Yep, i wanted to just be raptured by some aliens who wants me to coach their planetary team or to train their inter galaxy and milky way players against Americas Galaxy but my heart was glued to my promise that i will stand beside my players as they learn about foot ball and as they learn about the importance of having a dream. It made me covered with immeasurable joy when their apathy was replaced with action, discouragement with hope, shyness melting like an ice cream and replaced with self confidence. It made me cry (in secret) when they joined me for a foot ball clinic for less fortunate kids. Yes i got players who got the attitude, who got difficulties relating with others and even with their families. I got confused youth and even terrible you. By the way theres also terrible guardians. But i can't give up my team, my players just for those reason. I may have players who will give up the team but it doesn't means i have to give up on him or her. I will coach them in foot ball and in life. And i will stand by them until they see and become what God wants them to become.My goal as a coach is for the team to win games and to win in life. I want them to be the prime example of what youth should be. South Side FC exist for purpose and goals. Be a part of more than the ordinary... be a part of South Side FC.

No comments:

Post a Comment