Monday, August 13, 2012

Opportunities and Choices

Now that i have gone a little bit older ( just a little) i reflected on the opportunities and choices that i have made. Opportunities that was suppose to bring me to where i should be and choices that would lead me to the destination that i want. But i wasted it. I wasted it by hanging around wrong people, i wasted it because of fears, i wasted it because i thought i'm not good enough, that i am short, that i am poor and sickly.
I wasted it because i don't even know what i really wanted in life.Don't follow my track. Know what you want and appreciate and take advantage of the opportunities and choices that is now right in front of you.

Life is all about choices and opportunities, no matter what you do and where you are or where you come from. I encourage you to look at life through the lens of Jesus Christ because through it you will realize the daily opportunities that you have.Wrong choices and not seeing opportunities as opportunities snared me and i have learned my lesson. ( the hard way ).

much cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment