Friday, November 2, 2012

The Search is Over

Back when  i was small and Christmas trees were tall i longed for somebody i can run to. Somebody who will listen to me who will inspire me and to accept me and somebody who believes in me.
I searched and waited. I need this person who will be there for me when i am down, when i got problems, when i am alone, when i am sick, when i got bruises. I need this person who will make me smile. Who will celebrate my birthdays with me.
I need someone who will be there when i am hungry. I need somebody who can be available 24/7.
Then he came.... I found....

Jollibee and he made me smile. He is available truly. He feeds me (after i pay he he he). But his presence did not fully satisfy me. I need somebody still, then Mc Donald came and now i have two buddies.They served me and they were there for me. Sadly, they are not always 24/7 for me. In some areas they are but in most places they are not. Then i met Burger King, Chow King and Goto King and like my two other friends they are great but not as great as the person i wanted to meet.

When they serve me, gosh... satisfaction at its best. But my search isn't over yet.I still long for somebody greater than any one. Around the world i searched (just Philippines actually he he he) and i did not found him but then something happened. He found me. He feeds me, He listened to me He is absolutely, one hundred percent everything, and He got something which my other good buddies don't have. "HE" is everywhere and He's everything. He really is.He's all that i need.

Hes all i need, Hes all i need JESUS is all i need. I will search no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment