Sunday, March 7, 2010

Follow Your Dreams

As i am writing this i am having fever with body pains and i am nursing my self. I wanted to take this day off but i can't help my self but write something about the wonderful fourth year students of Guilhungan National High School.During the retreat i discovered their not easy experiences in life. Some of them have to endure hunger, have to work in the sugar field, construction and some went through the pain of not seeing a father, mother and even both.

They endured all those for one reason " they have a dream ".To the fourth year students of GNHS, you have my honor and my respect.You have a sacred story!Your experiences is an inspiration to every student who feels like giving up.Go for your dreams guys.By the way i would like to give honor to the fourth year faculty and to the school principal Mr.Uly Zulueta.You invested your time and even your life to your students.You are heroes.

Friends as you move to the next level of education and as you move closer to your dreams please consider the following quotes:

"Persistence means taking pains to overcome every obstacle, to do all that's necessary to reach your goal"

"All great achievements requires time.Endurance is the crowning quality of success.

Follow your dreams my friends and don't lose hope.I will be with you in your journey.




Your pictures? I will post it very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment