Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today is your day to start winning

Sometimes life gets tough, serious, busy and complicated.Sometimes we don't mean it to happen but there also times that we self manufacture it.Sometimes we wake up one morning to find out that fun had slipped away.Then the feeling that its hard to cope with life creeps in.

Here's some reasons why people can't cope with life:

They live in the past
They have low self esteem
They can't laugh at themselves

If you live with this three you will then start having a negative self talk which will result to failure,fear, procastination and on and on and on.But it is proven that positive self talk results to success , faith,champion associations plus so many other blessings.

Here's my few points to help you cope with life and become a champion:

Say this OUT LOUD!!! every day and every morning and even now right after you read this blog.

"I am a certified champion by birthright,my certificate of life gives me the right to achieve success"

"I will not let my negative defaults determine my level of success"

Now go ahead and take a deep breath and try saying it.I guarantee you'll feel better about yourself and about the achievement of your dream.Go try!

No comments:

Post a Comment